Friday, April 23, 2010

Maximum Capacity: 21

Prologue;

“Yuri ah~.” Tiffany’s American accent contrasted from the tension in the room. It was soothing to the ears, almost like a gentle lullaby. “Kah. Go.” She urged Yuri with a light push from behind.

“Wae?! Why me?” Yuri complained, escaping Tiffany’s grasp as she rushed behind Yoona. She cowardly hid behind the slim and lean figure as the room broke out in low panicked chattering. Yuri wasn’t the only one with the cowardly act, in fact, every girl in the room was. Who wouldn’t after finding out something as unexpected as they did.

“Those weird looking male species are waiting for us. We’re never going to get anywhere with all this forcing. Let’s take a vote.” Taeyeon walked in the middle as the girls made an invisible circle. “Who votes for the oldest to go?” At that instant, every hand in the room shot up.

Hyesun scoffed as she blinked a few times. She couldn’t believe her friends backstabbing her like that. “Yah. Just because I’m the oldest, that doesn’t mean I‘m responsible for everything! Aishh. Taeyeon ah, come with me.” Hyesun gave up giving her speech knowing that this wouldn’t change anything. It was always her who had to take care of everything. Being the oldest among their group of friends had it’s advantages and disadvantages. Unfortunately this was one of those disadvantages.

Hyesun walked out the room with a worried Taeyeon cautiously trailing behind her. Hyesun began to mumble words to herself until Taeyeon covered her mouth and pulled her behind a wall. Once releasing her, Taeyeon tiptoed and began peeking from behind the wall.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon, we‘re not in a Mission Impossible type of situation. We are meant to be seen.” Hyesun grabbed Taeyeon’s hand, making their awkward entrance.

Hyesun glanced at the species, putting up an unpleasant expression towards each of the unwanted guests who were scattered throughout the living room.

“Yah chopsticks, who do you think you are making us wait this damn long?!”

Hyesun cut her gaze at the red haired man who was preoccupied looking out the window and glared to the owner of the voice. She cringed at the sight of the man as he stood up. He was a freaking tower hovering over the shorter men below him.

“Bwoh? Who the hell are you calling me chopsticks you stubborn tower.” Hyesun hissed at the man.

“You little--, I have a name.” He sneered as he glared at Hyesun.

“Yah! I don’t care if you have a name or not. Come straight to the point and tell us why you people are here ruining our summer vacation!”

“I be takin’ it from here.” The tower rolled his eyes at Hyesun and walked back to his original place as another man confronted her. He walked like a crippled old man with some kind of a face muscle problem. His smirk looked more like an abnormally creepy/twitchy one.

Hyesun greeted the odd man with a mystified expression. She had never seen anyone as weird looking as the man standing in front of her.

“Yo yo yo yo men. My bratha my sister, we told you, we be stayin’ here, aight?” The man pushed his throat to the edge as he delivered his words with a hard Korean accent that pierced anyone’s ears from a mile away, literally .

From one corner, muffled squeaks escaped from the rest of the girls, who supposedly were eavesdropping.

“Ara yah, Fany yah, we undercover ya digg?” Sunny’s gansta like persona reminded the two as she peeked over if anyone had spotted them. Unfortunately, every single pair of eyes were darted at the human pyramid that wobbled uncontrollably.

“I-I think they saw uu---aahhh!” Within a matter of seconds, the unstable pyramid came crashing down, hard. Yoona shrilled as she hit the ground knees first and landed on Jessica who bumped into Soeun and knocked down Sunny and Ara.

“Yah, Why did we waste time back there debating on who’s going when in the end, all of us went?” Hyesun barked as she glared at the shunning eyes behind her.

“Mianhe unnie, we were just curious.” Soeun immediately hung her head low after a quick glance at a man who’s eyes not only sparkled, but also his incredible alluring smile. She hurriedly placed her hands on her cheeks to rid of the rushing heat, but it was overwhelming. She had no choice but to dash behind Jessica to hide from her embarrassing ordeal.

“Unnie, have they told you why they barged in here without any notice?” Yoona dusted herself as she stood up and folded her arms. The rest of the girls slowly followed her. Their small action looked incredibly intimidating.

Some where along the lines, their cowardliness disappeared.

“We were just getting there.” A muscular voice replied as he stepped forward, his actions were sharp and smooth. “I think it’s time to settle this misunderstanding. We spoke to the owner of this lodge and coincidentally, both of our parties rented this place for the summer. The maximum capacity of this lodge is 21 and there happens to be 21 of us, so we don’t see any problem in sharing this lodge with you ladies.” He smugly smiled, leaving the girls with dumbfounded expressions.

Yuri glared at the man and spoke her mind. “Just to let you know, we’re not at all happy about your intruding, there will be boundaries and rules. Once broken, this means war.”

With a smirk, the man replied. “By all means.”


Chapter One;

“What‘s going on here?” Yoochun yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He woke up earlier than he thought due to the ruckus coming from the living room.

“Don’t you take another step!” Hyesun demanded as Yoochun froze in his position. He watched as each of the girls taped the floor, slowly dividing up the lodge.

“This,” Yuri rolled the duct tape towards her and cut of the last piece. “This is the boundary. That’s you and your friends’ side and this is ours.” She explained to Yoochun who pulled his brows together in confusion.

“There’s nothing difficult about this. Stay on your side or there will be consequences drawn up from each of the parties.” Yuri stood up and dusted her shorts. “We take this seriously. Your group should, too.”

---


“Are they really serious about the whole duct tape on the floor thing?” Yunho asked as he took a seat on the front steps of the lodge. “It’s annoyingly stupid.”

“That’s exactly what I thought, but seeing what they did to Hyukjae, they’re pretty serious about it.” Yoochun chuckled as he swung himself lightly while drinking his can of soda.

“What did they do?” Yunho arched his brows.

“That.” Yoochun simply pointed out at their friend who was busy taking the leaves out of the swimming pool. “The poor guy woke up and walked into the kitchen only to find out that he’s opened the fridge from the wrong side. He’s been out there for hours and I‘ve heard that‘s his new job while we‘re here.”

“That’s crazy.” Yunho uttered in disbelief. “I feel like this is going to be one dreadful summer.” He stood up and stretched.

“It will be if we don’t stay on our side and they don’t on theirs.” Yoochun commented, still looking over Hyukjae.

“Why Yoochun ah, that’s a great idea.” Yunho put up a mischievous smirk.

“What? What are you taking about?” Yoochun tore his gaze away from Hyukjae and after a few seconds, he came to realize what he had said. “Ah. I see.” He laughed.

“War has begun.”

---


“Yo Taeyeon ah!”

Taeyeon wobbled in surprise as the pudding she reached for dropped to the ground. She immediately jumped off the small ladder and reached for it, but it’s cylinder body rolled farther away from her. Taeyeon’s eyes widened in terror as her beloved pudding slowly rolled off to the other side of the duct tape.

“Yah Sunny ah.” Taeyeon glared at her . “Look what you’ve done!” She pointed at the vanilla pudding that would have been in her tummy if Sunny stopped giving people a heart attack.

“My bad, yo?” Sunny whipped out her ageyo hoping to escape the wrath of a hungry Taeyeon.

“That’s not going to work this time Sunny ah!” Taeyeon stood up and walked towards Sunny with a dark cloud hovering over her. “That.was.the.last.pudding.”

“Y-yo, hold up.” Sunny inched farther as Taeyeon came closer, her aura read complete danger. “We can figure this out!”

“Puuudding.” She headed towards a terrified Sunny like a zombie who hasn‘t eaten for months. “Puuudding.” She repeated angrily. Without a doubt, Sunny made a run for it.

Following her instinct, Taeyeon ran after Sunny who dashed on their side until she bumped into Yuri. Sunny accidentally knocked Taeyeon an inch over the black duct tape. It was then that Taeyeon snapped out of her zombie-like state.

“Omona.” The three gasped in horror as Taeyeon immediately leaped back to their side praying that nobody had seen her.

That instant, Taeyeon’s anger towards Sunny disappeared. She allowed Yuri and Sunny to pull her deep into their safe zone. Their plan was going well until a muscular voice halted them.

“Not so fast.”

The three girls froze in their step.

“We thought that you ladies take this duct tape issue seriously, why is it that you are the very people who break the rules?”

Yuri scoffed as she turned around. She admits that at first she was one of the cowards, but after meeting this particular person, his cocky attitude immediately ticked her off. “Yah Jung Yunho, are you blind or what? Can’t you see that it was a complete accident?”

“Accident or no accident, she still crossed the line.” He smirked as he crossed his arms. “We didn’t do anything about it when you left Hyukjae in the pool all morning.”

Yuri stayed silent, not wanting to admit that this he was right.

“This can only mean one thing.” Yunho eyed Taeyeon, who hung her head in shame. “Taeyeon ah, come with me.”

Without another word, Yunho walked up the stairs with Taeyeon trailing near by.

“Pabo! She’s a girl, cut her some slack!” Yuri raised her voice and she angrily crossed her arms. “What have we gotten ourselves into?” Yuri uttered under her breath as she walked away.

Sunny cocked her head with a worried expression. “She ain’t coming back?”

---


“Yah Junsu.” Donghae called from the couch. “Don’t tell me your still upset. I told you I didn’t mean it.”

Junsu didn’t reply, instead he pulled up his other leg close to his chest and took another spoonful of Red Bean ice cream. “Maybe we should scare it with the ball.” Junsu mimicked as he shook his head. “What were you thinking?”

“I was curious Junsu. I haven’t seen anything like that animal.” Donghae reasoned as he turned towards Junsu.

“Yeah so you use my favorite soccer ball and decide to throw that at it without my permission? What kind of a friend are you? You didn‘t even chase after the ball.” Junsu glared at Donghae with disappointment.

“It rolled down into the forest at mad speed, how was I suppose to chase after it?… Aish, I’ll get you a new one then.” Donghae scratched the back of his head in frustration. He couldn’t stand anyone being mad at him, especially his friends.

“How? The nearest store is miles away from this deserted place. I don‘t remember us driving our cars out here.” Junsu replied as he scooped a giant blob and popped it in his mouth.

“I guess that’s my problem.” Donghae shook his head at the situation he got himself into. It wasn’t going to be easy getting a replacement soccer ball.

---


“Take a picture, it lasts longer.” JaeJoong pulled up his sunglasses and opened one eye with a smirk.

“Bwoh?” Tiffany scoffed at his rude comment. “What makes you think I was looking at you?” She crossed her arms and raised her chin confidently.

“I felt your gaze, kinda long too.” Jaejoong replied as he put both his hands behind his head. “What is it about me that you find so interesting?” He tilted his head eager to hear her answer.

Tiffany pulled her brows together. “Are guys normally this vain or is it just you?”

“I guess it’s just me honey.” He smiled and slid his sun glasses on.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked away. “Curiosity does eat the cat.” She uttered in embarrassment.

---


“That’s very pretty isn’t it?”

Soeun tore away from the daisy she observed and looked up at the unexpected guest.

“The flower.” Kimbum smiled as he walked nearer with both his hands in his front pockets.

“Y-yeah. Very.” Soeun awkwardly smiled as she hung her head low. “What are you doing out here?” She asked while fidgeting with the daisy’s stem.

Kimbum shrugged and looked at his surroundings. “I wanted a breath of fresh air and I came across the scent of flowers. It led me here.” He cheekily smiled. “There’s no boundaries out here I guess…or are there?” He leveled his head with Soeun’s as she hesitated to meet his eyes.

“N-no, not at all.” She shook her head nervously.

“Very well.” Kimbum breathed, taking in the lovely scent. “Do you mind if I stayed?”

Soeun shook her head immediately and held the daisy under her nose to hide the uncontrollably rushing heat.

---


“What am I going to do?” Yuri walked worriedly in circles trying to come up with an idea to stop the nonsense that was developing. She didn’t think that something like this would turn out. “Pabo yah.” She hit her forehead with the back of her palm as she continued for another circle.

She’s never regretted anything more than her stupid 'duct-tape-boundary' idea.

“Pabo.” She uttered as she annoyingly kicked the polished floor.

“Don’t beat yourself too hard.”

Yuri ceased her tracks and turned around only to find Yunho smiling ever so smugly.

“But on the other hand, it is all your fault.” He taunted as he hovered behind her.

“What do you want?” Yuri glared as she inched back.

“I came here for a little proposal.” Yunho walked over the kitchen island and leaned on it.

Yuri didn’t reply, letting Yunho speak his purpose.

“I‘m not considering your friend anything. That‘s just the rules isn’t it?” He smiled as he continued to taunt her. “What I‘m trying to say is that I‘ll return her for something a little more interesting…you.”

Yuri gagged at the last sentence. “Are you out of your mind? Why in the world would I agree to that?”

Yunho didn’t respond, instead he pointed on the ground. Yuri’s eyes slowly followed only to find out that she’s crossed the point of no return.

“I guess you had no choice from the beginning.” Yunho shrugged and walked over to Yuri. “Tomorrow at eight, breakfast in bed...my personal servant.”

And with that, Yunho walked away chuckling in victory.

Chapter Two;

Kim Taeyeon’s POV



Pudding.

I frowned at the ground. Of all the timing, it had to happen on an empty stomach.

Aish. I irritatingly shook my head.

I couldn’t help it. My taste buds yearned for the sweet taste of that vanilla pudding. It wasn’t like the rest it came with. The last one seemed to always have that spark in every spoonful.

How unfortunate that I didn’t get to eat it this time. Such a waste, too.

My stomach began making weird noises as I immediately wrapped my arms around it to reduce the sound. It was no use seeing that my stomach had a mind of its own. It growled even louder, demanding for that mouthwatering pudding.

I heaved a deep sigh.

I wasn’t going anywhere. The man named Yunho ordered me to stay in this stupid bench until he came back. Said it was the rules and whatnot. But who leaves out a poor helpless hungry little girl out on a cold hard bench outside the balcony 10 at night?? Doesn’t that ring a bell for malnutrition? Not to mention child abuse…?

It’ll be in his conscience if my butt doesn’t thaw out by morning. I will seriously hurt him.

I rested my chin on my knees as I gazed out the stars. Is it just me or is that star shaped like a pudding…? and that one a spoon? …that one looks like me, enjoying the pudding…

I groaned in desperation as I hung my head low. So far, all that I do seemed to revolve around--

--“Pudding?”

Yes, pudding.

--Huh?

I jerked my head up to find who’s squeaky voice that belonged too. I was sure it wasn’t the Yunho dude. He was an owner of a buff voice. Completely opposite from this squeaky one.

“Hi there.” He squeaked again.

I think my eye twitched.

“Your Kim Taeyeon right? I‘m Kim Junsu. Isn‘t that cool? We both have the same last names!”

He uninvitingly took up the seat next to me. If I knew better, I would have immediately shoved him off this freaking bench that I/my butt claimed for the past 2 ½ hours, but I didn’t.

You know why?

There was something about him, something I longed for the past hours or so.

No, it’s not his unbelievably squeaky voice nor his childish smile nor his brilliant sparkling eyes or even his rather athletic built, but his human temperature that radiated beyond belief.

I smiled widely as I slowly scooted towards the warmness while this Kim Junsu continued talking in the background.

“And so he kicked the ball and it rolled..and then…red bean ice cream…new ball...pudding…Yunho hyung…balcony…you…”

I blinked in confusion.

This Kim Junsu is rather…bipolar.

I don’t want to judge the guy quite easily like this , but it was only a few seconds ago that he was all happy and literally squeaky, then he burst out in anger and started uttering this Donghae dude’s name and now he’s busy bawling like a maniac.

Am I even suppose to be listening to him talk to himself? I am the only other human being out here..

“And so I went downstairs to get more ice cream but ended up finding this pudding with the initials TY on the floor instead…”

Yeshh, so I didn’t forget to put my initials! And this is why it is always smart to put your initials on all your belongings, especially on the last pudding.

Okay Kim Junsu, I‘m all ears.

I put on a sincere look and nodded promptly to make it look like I was listening the whole time.

“Well here you go. You must be hungry, your stomach’s been growling like mad.” He chuckled as he wiped his tears and handed me the one thing I loved dearly.

Calm down you beast, your pudding’s coming! Stop this growling nonsense! I took the valuable item with a careful but swift grasp and in less then a second, the first slurp reawakened me. Soon after, the plastic cup was crystal clear.

I licked my lips, drawing out of my lala land. I tell you, it never once disappointed me.

“You sure love puddings.” Kim Junsu tilted his head and caught my attention.

“Yeah.” I let out an embarrassed chuckle. “Sure do.”

I completely forgot that he was still here. I must have looked like a complete fool back there with all my hand gestures imitating a bird soaring the heavens and dancing to the music I created with-gosh knows what.

A complete fool I tell you.

But I say this Kim Junsu is still weird.

“Well thanks for listening to me Taeyeon, I really appreciate it.” Junsu stood up and flexed stretched his muscles arms. “Hyung told me you are free to go back to your side. I’ll see you around.” He smiled and gave me a little goodbye wave.

I closed my mouth from it’s jaw dropping stage while my eyes stayed wide and blank.

Snap out of it Kim Taeyeon and get your frozen butt inside the lodge!

“D-deh.” I shook my head and dashed inside. Safe to know that Kim Junsu is gone, I made a run for our room.



Once inside, I spotted Ara and walked towards her with a bright smile plastered on my face.

“Oh Taeyeon unnie, what is it?” She looked up from her camera.

“Ara yah. Can you do me a favor?” I asked with heart filled eyes and a bigger smile.

“Sure unnie, what is it.” She placed her camera aside and stood up.

I grinned as I handed her a blow dryer. “Help unnie thaw her bottom.”


Poor girl, her expression was priceless.


---



Kwon Yuri's POV



Stupid arrogant macho faced jerk.

Sigh.

“Just put up a smile and serve him happily, maybe that would stop this whole personal servant thing.”

I shook my head, doomed to ever think of doing what Soeun advised.

I can’t see myself doing that. It’s like a white fat flag surrendering in defeat of the almighty cocky jerk. I can’t let that happen. I would rather die than to do that.


“Here is your breakfast, Yunho shii.” I forced a smile as my eyes enlarged in rage.

I can’t believe I’m really doing this. That Jessica, siding with Soeun on this, but I tell you, she sure is good with words. Her theories seemed logical. Why couldn’t I think of it??

Supposedly, If I do everything correctly, he would be surprised at my sudden change of attitude and free me because I wasn’t the bickering self he was interested in. And supposedly, he’ll stop taking this interest and start avoiding me while I live on our side happily ever after.

Quite a possibility eh?

“Stop that nice act, it won’t get you anywhere but my personal servant.” Yunho smirked as he took a sip of his coffee and continued reading his newspaper.

But no.

This stupid jerk face read me even before I entered the room. If I knew it would all come crashing down like this, I would have put poison in his food.

I slammed the tray onto the table near him and headed out the door.

“Yah Kwon Yuri.” His deep voice stopped me.

I turned around to find him hovering over me. “Do your job properly or as you said it, there will be consequences.” He retrieved his two arms that cornered me and brushed by coldly.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the mess I created. Not wanting to clean up, I sat on carpet and hung my head on my knees.

I scoffed. Who does that jerk think he is?

My eyes wandered in the room he shared with that Yoochun and Hyukjae guy.

An enormous grin plastered on my face as I spotted something interesting under his bed.

Oh Jung Yunho, It will not end like this. I shall put up a fight.

I grinned mischievously as I slowly took out what looked like a light brown stuffed animal deer.



---




Hwang Tiffany's POV



“O-Ookay~ okay~”

I bopped my head as Lee Hyori’s U-Go-Girl played. I couldn’t help but sing along, her song was just quite catchy. I closed my eyes, letting my imagination fly as pictures drew itself in sync with the beat.

“Girl, girl, hey you go girl~” I threw a little hand gesture here and there. “Dada dada dat dat da d--”

--“Excellent English.”

Hearing something other than the music, I pulled out one ear plug and opened one eye only to meet the face of a vain Kim JaeJoong.

I swear, this guy owns more mirrors than us girls combined. That just proves how vain he can really be.

“What would the great JaeJoong want from me now?” I irritatingly asked as I paused my ipod and sat up straight.

Ever since my embarrassing encounter with him yesterday, he seemed to pop up out of nowhere and compliments me out of the blue.

His lame tactic to get people to compliment him back.

He sat on the edge of the long chair I was sitting on and leaned in with both his hands for support. “I said, excellent English.” He connivingly smiled and eagerly waited for my response.

Gosh, that is if I could remember how to speak.

He is so close that its impossible to shun away from those visually shocking eyes, that perfectly shaped nose, those pouty pink lips, and that definite jaw line.

Get yourself straight Hwang Tiffany.

I shook my thoughts away, hoping that they would never come back to haunt me.

“Your looking very good today.” I smiled. It was the only compliment I could think of besides the whole, you look perfect in everything that you wear and do.

His head would definitely get even bigger.

“That’s it?” He complained childishly. “I said far more good things than you and this is what I get back?” He leaned away from me like I had some kind of contagious sickness. “I’m very disappointed in you.”

He stood up as his unbuttoned shirt exposed his incredibly carved abs. He is seriously trying to kill me.

I bit my lip as I stood up.

“I was even going to say that you looked incredibly dashing in your swim suit.” He wailed as he flailed his arms in the air and walked in oblongs.

Apparently, the guy can’t make perfect circles. Well that’s a first.

I rolled my eyes as I proceeded pass him. Before I could open the door, I heard a giant splash behind me.

What do you know, Kim JaeJoong fell into the pool. I sure envy the guy for looking so good while completely drowning.



Wait, what?!?!



Chapter Three;

Lodge pic(:


Jung Jessica’s POV



Ugh. It’s the last page. Just what I needed in this crowded lodge. I’ve got get my hands on the next book. It’ll drive me insane. Otherwise, I’ve got to find another object to amuse me.

I carelessly tossed the book on our side of the couch and sluggishly walked downstairs.

Stupid duct tape.

It just so happened when everyone else had no other options. If only I wasn’t so engrossed with that book, I would have suggested something a little more reasonable.

It’s just a complete disgrace to the beautifully decorated lodge. The white walls and clear wide windows definitely didn’t deserve this horrific sticky material that served a ridiculous purpose, neither did it’s furniture. I would understand the floor being taped, but on tables, couches, stairs, kitchen appliances, television sets, doors, balcony and on the ceiling? That’s just plain absurd.

I'm thankful this boundary thing didn't reach outside the lodge. We would have been kicked out by the furious owner.

I stretched my arms and blocked the bright afternoon rays that passed through the broad window across the room. This place is simply amazing. It’s just unfortunate our summer plans aren‘t going, well, as planned.

Once making it downstairs, I hear familiar lines being delivered on screen. Curious to who was watching such a movie, I silently made my way to the living room. Amused by what I see, I take a seat on the far end of the couch.

“It seems as if you’re really enjoying this.” I commented as I glanced at the man who was laughing hysterically at the famous pose on the tip of a ship.

“Yeah. I’ve always wanted to try that.” He took control of his laugh and brought it down to a few chuckles.

“I’m just curious, what makes this scene so funny?” I raised a brow at his odd choice of humor. “I mean, this is an overall drama.”

He wiped the corners of his eyes and calmed himself down. “It’s nothing like that. It’s just every time I see this scene, it reminds me of Hyukjae.” The ends of his lips curved into a giant smile. “His imitations aren’t the best.”

“I see.” I nodded as I reverted my gaze onto the screen.

“Jung Jessica, right?” He moved closer as he held out his hand. “Lee Donghae.” He smiled.

I turned my attention to him, but instead of shaking his hand, I blankly pointed at the tape where the invisible wall stood.

“It’s our little secret.” He whispered happily as he reached for my hand and shook it himself.

Once the handshake was over, I felt myself smiling and quickly regained my composure. It wasn’t like me to smile so freely like this. I shook my thoughts away.

From the corner of my eyes, I spotted a horrifying scene quickly unfolding outside. Without another thought, I darted out the door, not caring about the foolish black line.


---




Hwang Tiffany’s POV



Oh, what to do? What to do?!

I panicked as I walked back and fourth towards the end of the pool, deciding if its worth risking my for this incredibly pretty boy.

Should I do this? Or not? Oh, Tiffany ah! Hurry up and decide! The beautiful man is drowning!

Finally deciding, I closed my eyes and jumped into the pool. The warm water felt so great, but at the totally wrong time. It didn’t help but splash allover my face, making it hard for me to see or breathe. Maybe because I’ve also caught the new style of swimming, the flailing technique.

Oh Kim JaeJoong, we are so dead.

“Ahh!” I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping that there was anyone out there who could rescue the pretty boy and sadly, the rescuer, too. Unfortunately, only a group of air bubbles escaped my mouth.

I quickly covered my mouth with one hand as my free hand wildly flailed.

That instant, my life flashed before me. Looking back at it, nothing special ever happened to me. Am I this worthless to die this easily? It makes me sad just thinking about my whole existence. I suddenly felt useless.

I must have already filled up the pool pass it‘s capacity. My tears couldn’t stop falling, no swimming, even if I close the darn things.




“Fany ah!” Heysun unnie’s voice called from a distant. “ Yah Hwang Tiffany!” She repeated, this time, unnie sounded nearer.

Before I could reply, I felt something warm and soft pressed against my lips. Within seconds, air entered my lungs as I unknowingly heaved out unwanted pool water.

My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the afternoon sky. It‘ll get some time to comfortably live in the heavens. They don’t have ipods or even television there, but I’ll try my best to make angel friends. Who knows, maybe boy angels will look like Kim JaeJoong. I can dream.


“Fany ah! Have you lost your mind?!” Taeyeon shook the daylights out of me as she wailed like crazy.

“I-I’m not dead?” I jerked my head to the side, blinking at unnie, only to receive a good hit in the back of my head.

I guess I am still alive. There goes my dreams of ever having angel JaeJoongs around me.

I nursed my head as I pouted my lips. “Mianhe.” I hung my head in realization of my reckless decision.

“I didn’t know what to do, nobody was out here when Jae-”

Human Kim JaeJoong!

I wonder if he’s alright. I frantically searched for the pretty boy and once I found him laying on the other side of the pool, I heaved a sigh of relief. But my anxiety soon came back after recognizing that he was still unconscious.

“Fany ah, have you gone nuts?!” Yoona ran towards me along with Yuri and Sunny.

Soon, all fourteen people came dashing out to see the commotion JaeJoong and I caused.

It’s utterly embarrassing for it to end up like this. I don’t think I’ll have any courage left to face Kim JaeJoong. I failed miserably.

Ara, Yoona, and Yuri helped pull me up as Soeun quickly wrapped a warm dry blanket around me. I didn’t even notice that I was shaking, for Kim JaeJoong occupied my mind the whole time.

From a distance, I watched as Jessica pumped his chest. With one swift and smooth move, she breathed into Kim JaeJoong’s mouth. And within seconds, his brilliant face awoken in complete shock. Soon after, his male friends gathered around him to assist him while Jessica headed my way. Seeing that she was soaking wet, I realized that she was the one that saved us both.

“Fany ah, are you alright?” She worriedly asked as she pulled me into an embrace. “I got out here as fast as I could, fortunately Hyesun unnie was out to get you.” Jessica ended the embrace as Ara handed her a towel.

“Heysun unnie?!” I searched for unnie and found her behind me with a blanket around her. She walked towards me and gave me a good hit on the head. Now that I deserved.

“Pabo yah. Don‘t ever do that again.” She hugged me. “You’ve got us all worried.” She then let go. “Go inside before you catch a cold.” She insisted as she passed by me and entered the lodge.

“U-unnie ah!” I called as she stopped and turned her tracks. “Will you be alright?” I pulled my brows together, becoming worried for Hyesun unnie.

“I will.” She replied with a smile. “Get inside now!” She insisted again.

“D-deh.” I replied touching my lips.

After seeing what Jessica did to JaeJoong, I wondered if it was Hyesun unnie who brought me back to my senses.


Once everyone slowly returned to the lodge, I turned and faced Jessica. “Sica, did Hyesun unnie...”

She shook her head and pointed behind me, already knowing the answer to my question. I immediately turned around, but everyone crowded at the door, making it hard for me to recognize the person who saved me.

“Jung Yunho.” She whispered and passed by me with a slight smirk.



---




Goo Hyesun’s POV



I walked through the empty hallway, hoping to reach my room without attracting any attention. Unfortunately, on the other side of the hallway entered the stubborn tower.

“Yah chopsticks!” He called, slowly walking towards me with both his hands in his front pockets.

I immediately stopped my tracks and regained my posture, standing as still as I could.

“Yah, are you handicapped or what?” He noisily asked while observing my wobbling stance.

“Yah Lee Minho, why do you care?” I sneered at his seemingly blank expression. Seeing that this was turning out to be a senseless encounter, I ended it. “Kah. I don’t have time for this.”

He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. Once seeing him utter words to himself and walked pass me, I quickly stood on my good leg and proceeded down the hallway. This time, it’ll be impossible for anyone to ignore a limping girl struggling to get to the other side.

Stubborn Minho. It’s his fault for the delay. If he didn’t show up, I would be in my room by now. A complete waste of twenty seconds of my life. Ugh.

Before my foot even landed on the floor, it became cramped as well. I landed with a thud on the floor as footsteps rushed towards me.

“Are you alright?” A male voice asked. I looked down and saw that he had passed the line, then up to find the red haired man kneeling beside me.

“Y-yeah.” I put up a smile to hide the incredible pain I felt. It was much worse than the last time this happened. I didn’t want to trouble anyone or rather stay out here for more people to come.

I tried to prop myself up, but with both legs cramping, I wasn’t going anywhere.

“Here, let me help you.” Before I could even respond and turn down the offer, the man lifted me up with both his arms as I instinctively wrapped my own arms around him.

From the moment he lifted me up, my heart raced uncontrollably. Something I’ve never felt before. I began sweating as burning heat rose onto my cheeks. It seemed as though I’ve lost my voice.

He began walking down the hallway while I pointed the shortest way to my room. Once reaching the destination, he gently placed me on my bed. He smiled as he kneeled down and took my leg at his own will, massaging it as the pain slowly disappeared. Soon, he massaged my other leg. How can a person be this kind and caring?

I tried to avoid his charming features, but I couldn’t even blink, my brain watched in awe.

He slowly released my leg and stood up. “They should be better in no time.”

I’ve never seen such a smile before. They were contagious to the point where I even found myself smiling.

I nodded my head. “T-thanks.” I replied, once getting my voice back.

“No problem. I’m Kim Hyunjoong.” He lend out his hand for me to shake.

“Goo Hyesun.” I replied, gradually shaking his hand.

“I’ll see you around then.” He smiled before exiting the door.

“Yeah. S-sure.” I blankly gazed at the door while rocking my legs back and fourth.

Kim Hyunjoong, what did you just do to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment